Sunday, May 17, 2009

SO...

The interactive game I made last semester has been stumbled upon by Tobin Mollett of http://jayisgames.com/ and she thought to put it on her site.

Naturally I was FLIPPIN HAPPY AND AT THE SAME TIME APPREHENSIVE.

Because as much as I'd like to kid myself, the game is not perfect. It may be pretty simple to some and unreadable to others. To a professional point-and-click gamer, it's pretty much a snap. I guess my audience was pretty broad to start with considering I haven't touched much games in my life.

Seeing it come to light and actually being liked by many made me want to go back to animation and interaction... what the hell was I doing in a graphic design course anyway? I want to animate. More so I want the rush to complete a well thought animation and the exhilaration of seeing the final product. I fail at life.

For now I will concentrate on the good parts anyway.

Here's a link to JayIsGames page hosting my game as I think it has better host rewards than my own. Thanks for watching.

Much love to Jakub Dvorsky and Amanita Design for inspiration, Mark Holdaway for the lovely music, John Lycette, Darren Ballingall and Simon Norton as instructive lecturers, BAM and BAIM class of 2008 for loads of feedback and encouragement.

Lots of love
-D-

Ps. See how costly messed up my life can get!?

No comments: