Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lost 1 hour while I slept

Today, Daylight savings began again in Australia.

So it meant that I woke up at 9 a.m., had my lunch at two and am probably going to sleep at 1a.m. tomorrow morning.... I guess I can understand why they set up daylight savings... but for an hour? It only serves to make appointments and schedules an hour early or late because it doesn't seem to change the day all too much.

I still walk back in the same amount of light as I did before.

Countdown
19 days to submission

A shoutout to Milya: Thanks for visiting! I like your blog too, and your header -- Come back anytime~!

-D-

P.S. Look! Look I changed the header, and the typeface *big grin*
Also, I can't seem to insert my chatbox in my sidebar, it's not the size cause I changed that and nothing showed. It works on the main though...

No comments: