Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Have you ever wished...

That one day, when you start the Windows Live Messenger application, that you'd have more options than you'd usually get?

I do.

There sure are some labels I can use in there. Does anyone else feel that 'Busy' translates as 'Available for your Use of Entertainment', and 'In a Call' becomes 'Nudge me NOW!'

Not that I'm fussy about these things (or that I'm even online most of the time), but I do know some that get quite frustrated with it.

On other things, my brother leaves again for England today. I have no idea when he'll be back, or when he'll update his blog. *ShoutOut: Gor gor, update your bloooog!!!!*

21 days to final submission of my degree program. I will survive! *insert corny music here*
Happy thing is I don't have exams.
Jelous? ;D

-D-

P.S. Thanks Esther! I will try not to abandon it... I hope

2/10 Update
S***, ProGrad (an Australian employment company) called me today but didn't continue the call when I told them I was ineligible to work full time... And I stuffed up the call by not answering on time plus forgetting entirely that I had applied with them (before I found I couldn't)...

Note to self, document your applications... might actually get lucky some time -___-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?¿

I love your blog!¡

Will come back!

FUERA DE CONTROL

PARA GANAR PLATA EN DOLARES PINCHA AQUƍ¡¡

Anonymous said...

daphne, i don't have your msn. add me la. my msn email is mr_x_651@hotmail.com

DaphneL said...

@Satya : I'll add when i get on msn xD which might be next month