Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pictures!

It's the fourth of November. Melbourne Cup Day. Means according to my friend, most of the shops will be closed

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But it's a great day anyway ^_^


Pictures!

Here's my lunch from some time ago, when projects still needed handing in.

The end result of 6 months of hard work. My apologies to those at home, there seems to be a problem downloading it off the net. I will try to make it available soon.

My room, finally cleaned after so long... I washed all of my clothes and sheets on the same day.And this is as clean as my desk will ever be, I guess. It's cluttered now...

Birthday Cards!

You insane people sending cards all the way from Malaysia so that I can has ripping time!

This one's from Marina. Still happy with the cow shots you took when you were here, eh? ;)I has a holy cow now :D Thanks Marina! A little hard to read, but I sure felt the thought that counted!

This is from Esther! Truthfully speaking, I was confused for the first 3 seconds of opening the envelope. And then there was awesomenessThanks Esther for all the wonderful heave-ho on the ego ;D

All this thanks to Memory Lane~

And proof of what a beautiful day is~

So Image Hosted by ImageShack.us to everyone for your wishes!

Mum and Dad
Dyl-boi
Charlene
Marina
Esther
Amy
Bel
Crys
Jo (I'll still wait for your card to arrive)
Satya
BK
Mary
Peter
Nat
Everyone else
My awesome housemates who bought me a cake!
My secret

Thank you all! I love!

-D-

No comments: