Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mad person on the Loose

Hello~

So I'm back in Melbourne city and spending the first few days trying to make someone except me as a payed slave. That said, I think I frightened a fair number of people who were on the streets today.

It was warm, it was sunny, and I was wearing a jacket. If you were on the streets today and saw someone resembling this:

Then is was probably me... I was talking to myself, for the lack of an ear that wasn't mine...
Seems that most of the part-time positions have already been applied for and filled... "If there were any openings the manager will refer back to the collected resumes", I've heard that line far too many times today...

I can't exactly blame it on the economic recession... it's all got to do with bad timing I guess.

It was HOT.
The only reason why I was actually wearing a jacket was because I was planing on staying in the library for a bit (which didn't happen because that's where everyone's congregating to get out of the outside) and that I was wearing a sleeveless. Whee

Cant wait for the semester to begin...

-D-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahha. very funny daph. i especially like the drawings. im typing with one hand cos the other hand is dirty from holding the homemade pork burger:D


marina

Anonymous said...

ah~~~yr blog is under attack by e burger woman!~
Succumb to yr hunger Daphne!

Esther said...

poke u back for being nuts. haha